- Model NO.: TT-10001
- Appearance: Powder
- Composition: Oxide
- Trademark: KOLORTEK
- Origin: China
- Colour: White
- Usage: Paint, Cosmetic, Leather, Ink, Paper
- Pigment: Cosmetic Grade Titanium Dioxide Pigment
- Specification: EEC, FDA, SGS
- HS Code: 2821100000
Cosmetic Titanium Dioxide Powders
CAS Number: 13463-67-7
EINECS/ELINCS No: 236-675-5
INCI Name: Titanium dioxide (CI 77891)
Titanium Dioxide is used to impart a whiteness to colour cosmetics, skin care and soap products and it helps to increase the opacity, and reduce the transparency/translucency of a product formula.
A primary ingredient in mineral makeup providing coverage and increasing adhesion. Chemically inert and therefore compatible with a wide range of ingredients
1. White powder.
2. Particle size: 1.0 to 1.7 microns, average size 1.5 microns
3. Comply to EU, US and Japanese regulations for cosmetics. FDA approved for : Eyes, face, lips, nails and body.
4. Available in hydrophilic and hydrophobic (Water Dispersible or Oil Dispersible) to suit specific formulation requirements.
1. Superior UVA and UVB shielding capability.
2. High safety makes it perfect for baby and child sun care formulations.
3. High photo-stability, easy to formulate high SPF and PA products.
4. Excellent transparency over visible spectrum brings natural complexion, and high dispersibility makes it easy to formulate.
Widely used in soaps, moisturizers, foundations, cream, lotion, color cosmetics, children and adults sun care products, etc, contributing excellent sun-block efficacy.
Recommended usage rate: 1 to 25% (The higher the usage rate, the higher the spf and the greater the coverage).
25kg Per Drum or Carton
300KG Per Pallet