Chameleon Paint Pigment, Materials for Chameleon Paint
|FOB Price:||US $200.5-5,500 / kg|
|Min. Order:||1 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 kg||US $200.5-5,500/ kg|
|Production Capacity:||3000 Tons / Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal|
- Model NO.: chameleon pigments
- Appearance: Powder
- Type: Natural
- Particle Size: 10-60 Microns; 5-25micron
- Trademark: KOLORTEK
- Specification: EEC, FDA, Approval
- HS Code: 32064900
- Colour: Violet-Blue/Violet/Red/Orange-Yellow
- Usage: Paint, Cosmetic, Ink, Coating
- Solubility: Insolubility
- Mesh: 400
- Transport Package: Drums or Cartons
- Origin: China
1. Color shift pigment is a high-tech synthetic inorganic pigment compounded by multiple inorganic oxide materials.
2. Colour shift pigments shows changing colors & strong color flowing effect if you look from different angle. Multi color series, different particle sizes are available for wide application and customer needs. Viewed as a new generation of pearl pigments, it can add great value and enhance the visual effect.
Features & Characteristics
1. Color changes by angles, magical color with a high mirror effect
2. Inorganic, Multilayer coating, Light bright and color
3. Nontoxic, odourless, good light/heat/weather resistance.
4. Free of heavy metal.
5. They can be widely used in various industries, such as automobile, lacquer cosmetics, electrical appliances, plastics, printing, synthetic leather, and in high security printing of bank notes, negotiable securities etc.
They include: 2 color shifts series and 4 color shifts series.
The Substantial Advantages:
- unique metallic brilliance
- outstanding light fastness
- good hiding power and high colour strength
- excellent heat resistance
- good colour stability during the powder coating curing process
KOLORTEK Chameleon Paint Pigment Powder Support Coating Process:
Chemical vapor deposition
Physical vapor deposition
Chemical and electrochemical techniques
Roll-to-roll coating processes
KOLORTEK Chameleon Paint Pigment Powder Support Coating & Printing Industry:
Water based coating
UV Coating - curing (chemistry)
Kolortek Co., Ltd. is a leading professional manufacturer of effect pigments, and cosmetic color additives, specializing in pearl pigments, cosmetic iron oxides, mica powders and cosmetic fillers, etc.
Also as a manufacturer, to support all the demanding customers, Kolortek're going to focus on value addition in order to satisfy the needs of all our customers. The valued-added service spans:
.Own Brand Labeled
.Product Images Support
.Formulation Guideline Support
Delivery time: If we have stocks, within 2 weeks, if not , within 4 weeks.
Packaging: 25kgs per carton or drum, 450kgs per pallet.
1. Are your products compliant to FDA and EU standards? And have you done REACH registration for European markets?
Yes, absolutely! We have been sold our popular products around the world for more than 10 years, and we can provide all papers files.
2. What is the minimum order quantity?
The minimum order quantity depends on the product range. For most items it is 25 KG, if you want smaller order, you have to pay extra USD1.00 per kg for 10kg packing.
3. Can you provide samples?
Yes. We can provide samples depend on your detailed requirments. We have a sample package which contains all our pigment colors, 2-3 grams each color.
Consist of mica covered with Fe2O3. Different thickness of Fe2O3 can create rich metal color and metal luster effect. Depending on accurate control to the thickness of Fe2O3, different pigments can be achieved. Also multiple particle sizes create the luster from silky smooth to glittery.