- Model NO.: Color Pigment
- Appearance: Powder
- Type: Natural
- Composition: Oxide
- Green Pigments: Chrome Oxide Green
- Size: 10-60 Um, 20-80 Um, 10-100 Um etc
- Colors: Over 200 Colors
- Trademark: KOLORTEK
- Origin: Huaian Jiangsu China
- Colour: White, Green, Red, Black, Yellow, Blue, Brown, Orange, Violet, Over 200 Colors in Total
- Usage: Paint, Plastic, Leather, Ink, Paper, Car Paint
- Solubility: Insolubility
- Yellow Pigments: Iron Oxide Yellow
- Blue Pigments: Cobalt Blue
- Advantage: Better Luster, Better Chroma
- Application: Paints and Coatings, Plasti DIP
- Transport Package: Drum, Carton, Plastic Bag
As a leading manufacturer of pearl pigments, we produce more than 200 colors. All of our pigments can be used in plasti dip or rubber dip. We are the good supplier of color for plasti dip companies in USA and Europea. The only way to get a true metallic pearl custom plasti dip finish, or a ture chemeleon color change car dip.
KOLORTEK pearl pigments come in a wide range of colors. Some have a metallic look. Some are bright colors. Many look pearlescent. A few are duo tones where the color looks different depending on your angle of viewing and/or the base color underneath them. Some are interference colors are off-white, but look like a different color when used on dark surface.
Pearl pigments from KOLORTEK give special aesthetic qualities to Plasti Dips.
The substantial advantages
- unique metallic brilliance
- outstanding light fastness
- good hiding power and high colour strength
- excellent heat resistance
- good colour stability during the powder coating curing process
- good UV stability
Recommending to you Kolortek Series Pearls:
KT-100 Silver White Series Pearls
KT-200 Interference Series Pearls
KT-300 Gold Series Pearls
KT-500 Metal Luster Series Pearls
KT-800 Dreamstar Series Pearls
KT-900 Chameleon Series Pearls
Packing & Shipping Details:
25kg Per drum/carton, 300kg Per pallet
If we have stocks, within 2 weeks; If not, within 4 weeks.
Samples is available, we have a samples pack which contains all our 200 colors, 2-3 grams each color. However, please feel free to contact us for more quantities if you need.