Metallic Epoxy Pigments for Coloring Floors
|FOB Price:||US $10-50 / kg|
|Min. Order:||1 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 kg||US $10-50/ kg|
|Production Capacity:||3000 Tons Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: metallic pigments
- Appearance: Powder
- Type: Natural
- Composition: Oxide
- Green Pigments: Chrome Oxide Green
- Color: More Than 200 Colors
- Trademark: Kolortek
- Specification: mica, titanium oxide
- HS Code: 32061900
- Colour: Metallic Effect
- Usage: Paint
- Solubility: Insolubility
- Yellow Pigments: Iron Oxide Yellow
- Blue Pigments: Ultramarine Blue
- Applications: Epoxy Floor Paints
- Transport Package: 25 Kg Per Color (Special Packing Is Available)
- Origin: Jiangsu, China
Our Metallic Effect Pigment are special effect pigments composed of mica nano-particles coated with various organic and inorganic pigments to create pearlescent and iridescent effects that mimic the natural look of stone and rock formations. These unique pigments are designed to be field blended with a 100% solids clear epoxy binder. When the metallic particles are mixed with epoxy they give the coating a shine that reflects light and creates and eye-catching dramatic color.
Our Metallic Effect Pearl Pigments' advantages
1. Natural stone appearance 2. Completely customizable
3. Extremely durable coating 4. Easy field blending & installation
5. Multi-dimensional color hues 6. Suitable for many environments
7. Stylish, unique design 8. Low maintenance system
9. Economical & cost-effective 10. Flooring artisan friendly
Our Metallic Effect Pigment is dry pigment designed for use in any clear resin binder all will achieve different effects. There are no set rules for installing this product. We recommend sampling with different clear binders which will achieve your own techniques . For best results we recommend 100% solids epoxy.
Mix ratio is 8oz pigment to 4 litres of epoxy. Coverage rates depend on application techniques.
Step 1: Surface Preparation
Step 2: Primer / Basecoat
Step 3: Metallic Pigments Coat
Step 4: Clear Topcoat(s)
To support all the demanding customers, Kolortek is going to focus on value addition in order to satisfy the needs of all our customers. The valued-added service spans:
2.Own Brand Labeled
3.Product Images Support
4.Formulation Guideline Support,etc
1. Are your products compliant to FDA and EU standards? And have you done REACH registration for European markets?
Yes, absolutely! We have been sold our popular products around the world for more than 10 years, and we can provide all papers files.
2. What is the minimum order quantity?
The minimum order quantity depends on the product range. For most items it is 25 KG, if you want smaller order, you have to pay extra USD1.00 per kg for 10kg packing.
3. Can you provide samples?
Yes. We can provide samples depend on your detailed requirements.
4. What's the delivery period for one order?
If we have products in stock, it takes less than 2 weeks. But if we do not have sufficient quantities in stock, it takes 4 weeks.