- Model NO.: pearl pigment
- Appearance: Powder
- Type: Natural
- Composition: Mica, Oxide
- Color: Multicolor Shade
- Transport Package: Drums or Cartons
- Origin: China
- Colour: White, Green, Red, Black, Yellow, Blue, Brown, Orange, Violet
- Usage: Paint, Cosmetic
- Solubility: Insolubility
- Particle Size: 10-60um
- Trademark: KOLOTEK
- Specification: EEC, FDA, SGS
- HS Code: 32061900
1. Bright Gold Pearl Pigment
2. Particle size 10-60um mesh 400
3. Natural mica powder
We carry a full range of color micas: Interfine, satin, metallic, pearl and high sparkle powders.
Mica is the name of a group of natural occurring minerals. It can be opalescent, sparkling or completely matte. Mica powder is a purified and crushed mica mineral. It is available in a variety of different colors that go from dazzling silver or gold tones to muted. Some Mica powders have a shimmer effect that makes them also called glitter.
Special Features of KOLORTEK Pearl Mica Pigments:
- High Luster and Excellent Chroma
- High Transparency and Purity
- High Brightness
- Excellent brilliant reflection and sparkling effect
- Easy to disperse
Cosmetics: Eyeshadow, lipstick, nail polish, cream, foundations, soap etc...
25kg per carton/drum
300kg per pallet.
As a leading manufacturer of cosmetic color pigments, we also can provide special packing if you need. Such as acrylic containers or jars with different size.