- Model NO.: multicolor series
- Appearance: Powder
- Type: Natural
- Powder: Natural Mineral Mica Powder
- Trademark: KOLORTEK
- Origin: China
- Colour: Gold Red Violet Blue Green
- Usage: Soap Dyes
- Composition: Mica & TiO2
- Pigment: Soap Making Pigment
- Specification: EEC, FDA, SGS
- HS Code: 32064900
2. Soap Making Color, Soap Colorant.
3. Natural Minearl Mica Pearl Pigments
4. More than 200 colors for choosing.
5. Totally meet FDA and European cosmetics standards
KOLORTEK'S Pearlescent Pigments are widely used in Paints/Coatings, Plastics, Papers and Printing Inks and Cosmetics etc.
Mica is the name of a group of naturally occurring Earth's minerals which are mined from around the world, purified, and crushed into fine powders. Our cosmetic grade mica is a FDA approved and used to add pearlescent sheen, metallic shimmer, or iridescence to CP and HP soaps as well as lip products, bath & body products, eye cosmetics and more. These powders are derived from the mineral Muscovite Mica which grows in a layers and is ground to create these pearly translucent powders. Mica has a high reflective quality and is prized for its shimmery, pearlescent sheen. For this reason, it works best in products where it can get a lot of light, such as transparent soap.
Mica particles will only suspend themselves in a thick base such as a shower gel, or a soap base that is starting to cool. If the base is too thin, the mica particles will sink to the bottom of the product.
25kg per drum
300kg per pallet