- Colour: Violet-Blue/Violet/Red/Orange-Yellow
- Usage: Paint, Cosmetic, Ink, Coating
- Solubility: Insolubility
- Particle Size: 10-60 Microns; 5-25micron
- Trademark: KOLORTEK
- Specification: EEC, FDA, Approval
- HS Code: 32061900
- Appearance: Powder
- Type: Natural
- Composition: Oxide
- Mesh: 400
- Transport Package: Drums or Cartons
- Origin: China
1. Color shift pigment is a high-tech synthetic inorganic pigment compounded by multiple inorganic oxide materials.
2. Colour shift pigments shows changing colors & strong color flowing effect if you look from different angle. Multi color series, different particle sizes are available for wide application and customer needs. Viewed as a new generation of pearl pigments, it can add great value and enhance the visual effect.
Features & Characteristics
1. Color changes by angles, magical color with a high mirror effect
2. Inorganic, Multilayer coating, Light bright and color
3. Nontoxic, odourless, good light/heat/weather resistance.
4. Free of heavy metal.
5. They can be widely used in various industries, such as automobile, lacquer cosmetics, electrical appliances, plastics, printing, synthetic leather, and in high security printing of bank notes, negotiable securities etc.
They include: 2 color shifts series and 4 color shifts series
2 Color Shifts
They are mostly used in cosmetic industry, like eyeshadow, nail polish etc, with outstanding color effects, which will bring you a brand new vision impact.
The 4 color shift pigments are widely used in paint & coatings, plastics, leathers etc, with fanstic pearlescent color shift effects.
Chameleon is suitable for a large number of coating applications, such as industrial and plastic coatings, powder and leather coatings, and dispersion paints. With weatherproof coating, it gives automobile coatings a special something and displays its surprising color play in architectural applications.