Chameleon DIP Pearls, Chameleon Pearls Pigments for DIP
|FOB Price:||US $250-5,500 / kg|
|Min. Order:||1 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 kg||US $250-5,500/ kg|
|Production Capacity:||3000 Tons/Year|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: Chameleon pigments
- Appearance: Powder
- Type: Natural
- Composition: Oxide
- Green Pigments: Chrome Oxide Green
- Size: 20-80 Um, 30-115 Um etc.
- Trademark: KOLORTEK
- HS Code: 32061900
- Colour: Color Change at Different Angle
- Usage: Paint, Plastic, Leather, Ink, Paper
- Solubility: Insolubility
- Yellow Pigments: Iron Oxide Yellow
- Blue Pigments: Ultramarine Blue
- Application: Auto Paint
- Origin: China, Jiangsu
1. Color shift pigment is a high-tech synthetic inorganic pigment compounded by multiple inorganic oxide materials.
2. Colour shift pigments shows changing colors & strong color flowing effect if you look from different angle. Multi color series, different particle sizes are available for wide application and customer needs. Viewed as a new generation of pearl pigments, it can add great value and enhance the visual effect.
Features & Characteristics
1. Color changes by angles, magical color with a high mirror effect
2. Inorganic, Multilayer coating, Light bright and color
3. Nontoxic, odourless, good light/heat/weather resistance.
4. Free of heavy metal.
5. They can be widely used in various industries, such as automobile, plasti dip or rubber dip, lacquer cosmetics, electrical appliances, plastics, printing, synthetic leather, and in high security printing of bank notes, negotiable securities etc.
Chameleon is suitable for a large number of coating applications, such as industrial and plastic coatings, powder and leather coatings, and dispersion paints. With weatherproof coating, it gives automobile coatings a special something and displays its surprising color play in architectural applications.