- Model NO.: 12001-26-2, 13463-67-7
- Colour: White, Green, Yellow, Purple, Brown, Red, Black, Orange, Blue, Over 200 Colors in Total
- Type: Natural
- Color: 200 Colors, Yellow, Red, Orange, Blue, Green etc.
- Form: Pigment Powder
- Quality: Comstic Grade, FDA Approved
- Trademark: Kolortek
- Specification: FDA approved
- HS Code: 32061900
- Usage: Cosmetic, Ink, Plastics
- Appearance: Powder
- Solubility: Insolubility
- Advantages: The Luster From Silky Smooth to Glittery
- Certification: Reach Certification
- Applications: Color Cosmetics(Nail Polish, Eye Shadow, Lipstick)
- Transport Package: Drum, Carton, Plastic Bag
- Origin: Huaian Jiangsu China
Kolortek pearlescent powders are considered to be "multi-layer pigments" and are part of the "effect pigments" family which also includes metallics.
The Kolortek series of titanium dioxide and iron oxide coated Natural Mica has high luster, chroma and hiding powder effect. We provide various kinds of products of general purpose and high performance effect pigments.
When mica is coated with TiO2, the silver (white) grades are produced. Varying the thickness of the TiO2coating will produce the interference colors. As the thickness of the TiO2 layer increases, the reflected color changes from silver (white), to yellow, to red, to blue, and to green.
Particle Size Distribution& Effect
The larger the particle, the greater the luster and the better the orientation of the flake. While small particles don't orient as well, there are more edges to scatter white light which results in higher opacity and a more "satiny" gloss.
Special Features of KOLORTEK Pearl Pigments:
- High Luster and Excellent Chroma
- High Transparency and Purity
- High Brightness
- Excellent brilliant reflection and sparkling effect
- Easy to disperse
Cosmetics: Eyeshadow, lipstick, nail polish, cream, foundations, soap etc...
Industrial Application for
-water and solvent based architectual, insdustrial coatings, coil coatings,
Powder coating and special coating.
-Extrude, injection molding, IMD/IMR and various kinds of all plastics application.
-Water and solvent based printing inks.
25kg per carton/drum
300kg per pallet